April 17, 2012

I'm Back! Happy Tribeca Eve

Hey Y'all!

Hope you had a lover-ly Easter/Passover break! Life is good so far. Had a nice week with the family and soaked in that Florida sun.

Look at that sun! It's like the start of Lion King! NAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!


So, now I'm back in NY and ready for the start of the Tribeca Film Festival which is starting tomorrow night! It's so exciting to see something that seemed like a far away event, months ago, start to unfold. I will be keeping tabs of all the cool things happening and also give a blow by blow of my own Tribeca experience.  In honor of the start of TFF I will be posting an exclusive interview with Jonathan Kalafer, director of the amazing documentary Once in a Lullaby: The PS22 Chorus Story. Great guy and a film you will NOT want to miss while you're at the festival. Seriously, it's fantastic.

Happy Tribeca Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment