February 16, 2012

Sweets, Treats, and Brad Pitt's Buns: Recipe For a Successful Girls Night...

The ultimate girl's night happened a few days ago between me and my new roommates. I moved in with them about a week ago and I feel that this was a perfect bonding experience for all of us. We were dressed to the nines getting ready to go out to a frat party, till we discovered that it was freezing outside and it just wasn't worth the trip to and from. We then concocted a fun, intimate, girls night which can apply to anyone who just wants to have a night with the gals. Here is my recipe for the.... Troy/X-Men Sugar Coma Hero

The Food:

Personally, I feel that every get together needs to have at least one package of Oreos. Have a gallon of milk in the fridge for necessary dunking protocol. Don't wimp out and get the regular type of Oreos. Go double or go home.


You can't go wrong with with Little Debbie. Girl, knows how to produce the goods. We chose Honey Buns but may I suggest trying out the Oatmeal cookies? Delish!

The Films:

Look. Troy isn't a great film. I give it points for what it was trying to do, but in the end, it was just not good. All this being said, I love Troy. I'm contradicting myself, I know, but I watch it purely for the eye candy. I am not ashamed to say that I can appreciate Pitt's assets, Bana's pectorals, and Bloom's..um....pretty features? This is a good film for college chicks like us who just want to sit back and enjoy the view. Then there is X-Men: First Class. Honestly, this was just an excuse to watch Michael Fassbender. I regret nothing. Not only is it a good film (which balanced out the Troy's sub par quality) but it has all the components necessary for a great film. Action, good storyline,  and handsome men. What else can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment