February 7, 2012

My Favorite Encounters of 2011


My favorite celebrity encounters of 2011

1. Angelina Jolie
 When I sat in on a private screening of In the Land of Blood and Honey for the Anderson show I was so eager to see Angelina. She has always been one of my favorites and I honestly didn't know how I would react when she arrived. I am usually very calm when it comes to meeting celebrities, but I must say that seeing Angelina was kind of a "star struck" moment for me. What most stood out to me was her poise. The woman is gorgeous and when she speaks you are completely transfixed.

2. Michael Fassbender
A great moment of 2011 was going to the NYFF and seeing Michael Fassbender and Steve McQueen. As you know I adore Michael. As an actor, as a person, I think he is prime. Michael was handsome and charming while  Steve was snarky, witty, and funny. The man is very passionate film making and I am curious to see his future projects (next up 12 Years a Slave) Here is the video I recorded:


3. Gary Oldman
 Witnessing Gary Oldman at Time Talks was absolutely divine. The man has a certain vibe about him the is contagious. When he speaks you hang on his every word. He talked about his work and a little about Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy which was opening soon. My favorite part of the night was Gary's purple socks. Truly epic.

4. Daniel Radcliffe
 I was lucky to see Daniel twice in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and he is just phenomenal. He is not the strongest singer, but the boy has stamina and he always gives 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment